Systems technology Workshop
As the automation of manufacturing and assembly processes continues to make rapid progress, completely driven assemblies are becoming increasingly significant. These comprise a high-precision guidance system, a rigid support rail, a wear-free servomotor drive unit, and a user-friendly control system.
Using the interactive catalog and Medias, the participants learn about mechanical systems and drive technology, and gain an overview of and an introduction to this area of the Schaeffler Group. The systems’ areas of application are illustrated using background information. The explanation of how ordering designations are structured shows how orders can be made unique and thus order processing made faster.
Using the catalog, the participants additionally learn how to preselect a suitable product and subsequently use the calculation tool to carry out the final calculation.
A range of examples allow the participants to independently apply what they have learned. This begins with a simple exercise using a single-axis module and continues with a two-axis resp., three-axis system.
At the end of the seminar, participants should be able to select a product that is suitable for his/her customer and his/her application.
- Systems engineering setup and products
- Systems engineering components and their parts
- Product preselection
- Calculation of the selected products
Schaeffler Plant Homburg, Berlinerstraße 134, 66424 Homburg
Registration Schaeffler Technology Center – Training: Ms. Karin Morgenroth
Phone: +49 (0)9522 71 503
Possible accommodation expenses need to be paid by the participants. We will gladly assist you with selection of an accommodation.
General Terms and Conditions of Participation
- Please refer to our website: http://www.schaeffler.com/remotemedien/media/_shared_media/05_products_services/training/training_conditions_en.pdf
- Registration no later than 14 days before start of the training course.
- We reserve the right to cancel training courses on the grounds of undersubscription up to 14 days before the start of the training course.
- If training participant cancels attendance at the course after registration has been confirmed, 40€ processing fee will be charged. Cancellation less than 2 weeks 50% of the course fee is charged. If the client nominates a substitue, this rule does not apply.