Linear Workshop: Achieving competence for advisory work - for technicians
Training course objective
This workshop covers all aspects of monorail guidance systems. Using a machine tool as an example, the participants go through a complete consultation process based on a requirements specification from the customer. The linear guidance system’s operating conditions, which are described precisely in the process, are then followed by component calculation. The “BEARINX-online Easy Linear” calculation tool is used here.
At the end of the consultation process, the design specification is compared with the requirements specification. The participant is now able to create a technical proposal and carry out the necessary consultation meeting at the customer’s premises.
Contributions from Application Engineering provide important information on how to quickly and reliably make an estimate of linear guidance systems and the required accessories. Examples clearly demonstrate what is most important in every application.
Content of the training course
- From design brief to design specification
- Product selection and calculation according to catalog data
- Creation of a technical proposal
Engineers and technicians
E-learning modules or video tutorials on monorail guidance systems, to which you will be given access in advance of the training.
Schaeffler Homburg, Berlinerstraße 134, 66424 Homburg
Schaeffler Technology Center – Training: Ms. Karin Morgenroth
Phone: +49 (0)9522 71 503
Any costs that may arise for overnight accommodation must be covered by the participants themselves. We will be happy to assist you in selecting accommodation.
Conditions for participation
- General conditions can be found on our website: http://www.schaeffler.com/remotemedien/media/_shared_media/05_products_services/training/training_conditions_de.pdf
- The registration deadline for this training course is 14 days before the course begins.
- We reserve the right to cancel under-subscribed training courses at least 14 days before they begin, and to not include registrations submitted for courses that are over-subscribed.
- Cancellations made by participants after their registration has been confirmed will be subject to a € 40 processing fee. If the participant cancels within 14 days of the start of the training course, however, 50% of the training course fee will be invoiced. This regulation will not be enforced if a replacement participant is directly named when the initial participant cancels.