Rotary Workshop: Achieving competence for advisory work - for technicians
Fulfilling the requirements of a bearing position in very precise terms with a technical proposal is the foundation of successful advisory work and company success.
The advisory process is at the heart of this workshop. A simple shaft supported by various rolling bearings is used as an example.
Starting with the design brief, the training participant selects and calculates suitable bearings, takes account of the technical framework conditions and assembles arguments for use in convincing the customer of the bearing selection and bearing arrangement solution.
From the design brief as an entry point, the training participant is guided via bearing selection and calculation through the 10 steps of the advisory process to a successful advisory discussion or technical proposal.
Working with the product catalogue HR1 and the bearing selection and information system medias® is at the forefront of this workshop. Example calculations introduce the participant to the considerations that are necessary in order to bring his advisory work to a successful conclusion.
- the advisory process, design brief and specification sheet
- bearing choice – bearing arrangement, benefit and disadvantages
- Calculating the forces acting on the bearing poistions
- The equivalent load
- Lifetime calculation for different bearing types
- Creating an installation proposal
- Calculating the operating clearance, mounting and dismounting effort
- The system of lubrication
- Preparing a technical offer
- The technical sales conversation
Products rotative advanced – for technician – Online seminar
Schaeffler plant Eltmann, Industriestraße 2,97483 Eltmann
Schaeffler Technology Center – Training: Mrs. Karin Morgenroth
Telefon: +49 (0)9522 71 503
Potential costs for accomodation are to be covered by the participant. Please let us know if we can help with a list of hotels.
General Terms and Conditions of Participation
- Please refer to our website: http://www.schaeffler.com/remotemedien/media/_shared_media/05_products_services/training/training_conditions_en.pdf
- Registration no later than 14 days before start of the training course.
- We reserve the right to cancel training courses on the grounds of undersubscription up to 14 days before the start of the training course.
- If training participant cancels attendance at the course after registration has been confirmed, 40€ processing fee will be charged. Cancellation less than 2 weeks 50% of the course fee is charged. If the client nominates a substitue, this rule does not apply.