Tools and Equipment for railway bearings - for fitters- Online
The participant is given an overview of railway-specific bearing arrangements in the field of wheelset bearing arrangements. The participant is taught the correct handling of measuring, mounting and dismounting tools as well as the proper documentation and structuring of work processes. The various mounting and dismounting methods are covered.
- Mounting preparation and handling of the rolling bearings
- Measuring of mounting and dismounting parts
- Non-destructive mounting and dismounting of wheelset bearings (hydraulic/thermal)
- Handling of the required mounting/dismounting equipment (tool-railway)
- Maintenance of wheelset bearings
- Greasing of wheelset bearings (only theory)
Rolling bearings used: cylindrical roller bearings, TAROL bearings (tapered roller bearing unit)
Basic training on rolling bearing technology or e-learning modules Functions and characteristics of rolling bearings, Fits, Cylindrical roller bearings, Tapered roller bearings.
Signing up at Schaeffler Technology Center – Training: Ms. Karin Morgenroth
Phone: +49 (0)9522 71 503
Possible accomodation expenses need to be paid by the participants. We will gladly assist you with the selection of an accommodation.
General Terms and Conditions of Participation
- Please refer to our website: http://www.schaeffler.com/remotemedien/media/_shared_media/05_products_services/training/training_conditions_en.pdf
- Registration no later than 14 days before start of the training course.
- We reserve the right to cancel training courses on the grounds of undersubscription up to 14 days before the start of the training course.
- If training participant cancels attendance at the course after registration has been confirmed, 40€ processing fee will be charged. Cancellation less than 2 weeks 50% of the course fee is charged. If the client nominates a substitue, this rule does not apply.