Assembly of spindle bearings - for fitters- Online
This training provides basic knowledge about the different designs of main spindle bearings and their applications. The aim is to learn the safe handling of high-precision bearings with regard to their accuracy requirements for adjacent components and special lubrication requirements.
- Correct handling of super precision bearings
- The measurement of shaft and housing bore diameters
- The mounting of cylindrical roller bearings with tapered bore and radial clearance adjustment
- The use of different measuring devices
- The use of different mounting tools
Basic training on rolling bearing technology or e-learning modules Functions and characteristics of rolling bearings, Designations of rolling bearings, Fits, Super precision cylindrical roller bearings, sealing of rolling bearings, Super precision angular contact ball bearings).
Signing up at Schaeffler Technology Center – Training: Ms. Karin Morgenroth
Phone: +49 (0)9522 71 503
Possible accomodation expenses need to be paid by the participants. We will gladly assist you with the selection of an accommodation.
General Terms and Conditions of Participation
- Please refer to our website: http://www.schaeffler.com/remotemedien/media/_shared_media/05_products_services/training/training_conditions_en.pdf
- Registration no later than 14 days before start of the training course.
- We reserve the right to cancel training courses on the grounds of undersubscription up to 14 days before the start of the training course.
- If training participant cancels attendance at the course after registration has been confirmed, 40€ processing fee will be charged. Cancellation less than 2 weeks 50% of the course fee is charged. If the client nominates a substitue, this rule does not apply.