Rolling bearing failures rotative: Identifying causes – optimizing operation - for technicians and fitters - Online
Any machine component has a limited operating life. Rolling bearings are no exception. Depending on the operating conditions and the period of operation, different failures occur in rolling bearings.
First, the workshop covers fatigue failure and examines the causes, especially material fatigue. The connection between fatigue failure and the rating life theory provides the necessary theoretical background.
Wear damage brings a focus on lubrication. The relationships between lubrication intervals, lubrication methods and bearing failure give insights into how wear can be substantially prevented.
The theoretical part is rounded off by an overview of the various bearing failures as summarised in ISO 15243.
- Bearing faiures - symptoms
- Fatigue failure, forces and speed, Hertzian theory
- Load distribution and kinematics
- Wear failure, focus on lubrication
- Understandig the failure - what happens in a rolling bearing
- Overview on roling bearing failures
technicians/engineers and fitters
Schaeffler Technology Center – Training: Mrs. Karin Morgenroth
Telefon: +49 (0)9522 71 503
Potential costs for accomodation are to be covered by the participant. Please let us know if we can help with a list of hotels.
General Terms and Conditions of Participation
- Please refer to our website: http://www.schaeffler.com/remotemedien/media/_shared_media/05_products_services/training/training_conditions_en.pdf
- Registration no later than 14 days before start of the training course.
- We reserve the right to cancel training courses on the grounds of undersubscription up to 14 days before the start of the training course.
- If training participant cancels attendance at the course after registration has been confirmed, 40€ processing fee will be charged. Cancellation less than 2 weeks 50% of the course fee is charged. If the client nominates a substitue, this rule does not apply.