Product Selection and Support at the Click of the Mouse
Users can import files into their own CAD systems directly
In cooperation with TraceParts, INA and FAG has now extended the services for its products. In addition to medias professional , the product selection and support system, now all 2D drawings and 3D models are available on the "TraceParts online" portal.
Now you can obtain design data for INA and FAG products by importing them from TraceParts's "TraceParts online" portal.
You can do this in one of two ways:
- Go to the INA or FAG design data start page in the "TraceParts online" portal and select the desired product: INA/FAG products at TraceParts online
- In medias professional , the product selection and support system, select the product desired and this will take you to the page containing information that can be downloaded for the product selected: Online medias professional
You wish to use a CAD file prepared by INA or FAG on your CAD system. INA and FAG CAD drawings and models are prepared with great care and the data are checked for correctness. However, no liability can be assumed for any incorrect or incomplete data.
Due to the ongoing development of our products, we reserve the right to make modifications to the product range and to product designs. We reserve all rights to trademarks, brands, patents, drawings and models. We do not know how the product will be installed or its operating conditions; furthermore, variations may occur as a result of differences in CAD system configurations. We cannot therefore accept any liability for the suitability of the selected product or for the representation of the product on your CAD system.
We therefore strongly recommend that:
- All relevant
- mounting dimensions should be checked using the information in the dimension drawing.
- The suitability, performance capability and the expected life of the product should be checked using appropriate methods: calculation program
- The suitability of the product should be checked by means of tests.
- In case of doubt, please consult our engineering service.